Whether you're considering installing a new automatic driveway gate or thinking about customizing one you already have, there are many great benefits to adding a keypad entry system to your automatic driveway gate. Whether it's additionial convenience or security you're interested in adding to your gate, Automatic Gates and Access Control has you covered. Here's the top 5 benefits of installing a keypad entry system to your new or existing automatic driveway gate:
- Convenience. With a keypad entry system, gate owners don't need to worry about issuing and keeping track of clickers or cards in order to open a gate. Transmitters and cards are difficult to give out in advance to guests coming over or to clients in commercial settings. With a keypad, you don't need to remember to have your clicker or card with you at all times, and you don't have to worry about either getting lost or stolen.
- Issue individual keycodes. When you're having guests or work done on your home or business property, it can be inconvenient to open the gate for them. Keypad entry systems are great because you can issue individual keycodes to certain individuals for your security and convenience. With our systems, you can track these individual codes to determine gate usage and when your home or business property was accessed through your gate. You can even issue codes for one time uses, so you don't need to worry about unauthorized access of your gate at a later time.
- Can be added to new or existing gates. If you're considering a new automatic gate for residential or commercial use, the planning and installation phase is the best time to add a keypad entry system. But if you've already had a gate installed, either by us or another company, it's not too late to add a keypad entry system. If you've found that your current access system just isn't meeting your needs, or the needs of your clients, we can improve the way your gate is accessed.
- Wired or Wireless. Depending on your unique needs, it may be easier and more advantageous for you to have a wireless keypad entry system instead of a wired one. We have the expertise to install either, and are here to guide you on the one that makes the most sense for your residential or commercial property.
- Great for single homes or whole communities. All the benefits mentioned above apply to automatic gates in a variety of settings, whether you are interested in installing a keypad entry system for your home or to make secure access easy for your gated community.
While it's easy to explain these benefits in writing, the best way for you to understand how a keypad entry system can improve the functionality and access of your automatic gate is to experience it for yourself! To take advantage of all of the above benefits and more, we invite you to contact a representative from Automatic Gates and Access Control today to assist you in selecting the keypad entry system that best meets your needs. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Schedule your on-site consultation by filling out an appointment form, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1(800)300-7350.